Sirloin Tip Steak
This steak can be good for grilling but you need to make sure to marinade it or tenderize it in some way. I usually use beer, or a nice soy sauce and garlic marinade. The best use of this steak is in stir fry or slow cook it until tender and shred it for later.
Average Pack – approx $8.08
- When it is still slightly frozen cut it in very thin slices.
- Mix up a marinate of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, pepper and some olive oil
- Let it marinate for up to 1 hour.
- Cut up some mushrooms,broccoli, carrots, pod peas, water chestnuts and other vegetables that are in season.
- Take the meat out of the marinade and dust with corn starch.
- Put some olive oil in your pan and sauté.
*all prices are plus tax and subject to change
*shopping cart prices are average pack weight
times price per lb and will differ from the actual bill