A Unique Shopping Experience
Vogel Farms Country Market allows you to choose Fresh from the Farm, local pasture grass, alfalfa and NON GMO grain fed beef, pork, chicken, eggs and turkey. Combined we have over 70 years of experience to help delivery to you, what some say is the tastiest meat in the valley. The best part, all of our animals and their feed is raised right here in Kuna Idaho.You can buy individual cuts, order one of our Monthly Subscriptions or join our Customer Appreciation program. All of our meat is USDA inspected, cut and wrapped locally by Meridian Meat & Sausage. Stop by to see our competitive prices. Why settle for the meat in the big chain grocery stores, not knowing where it came from or what is was fed!
Shop Local, Shop Healthy, Shop at Vogel Farms.
We are so much more than just a country store!
- Three Gift Shops full of unique and original gift ideas. Have you ever had a hard time picking out that perfect gift, it will not be a problem at Vogel Farms. We also have a great selection of Home Décor.
- Gift Packs and Baskets! We have “All Idaho” gift packs which are full of 100% Idaho tasty treats as well as “Catholic Inspired” that include coffees, chocolates, BBQ sauces and more, made by the Nuns and Monks of Monastery’s, Convents and Abbeys located around the US.
- A HUGE selection of “Made In Idaho “products. It is the best selection in the valley.
- Our Greenhouse is open every spring. We always start all of our plants from seed. We have a great selection of flowers, perennials and annuals, herbs and vegetable starts.
- Friendly and Personal service every time you shop.
When buy our meat and eggs you will NEVER have to worry about Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO). We only raise NON GMO crops and feed our animals NON GMO feed. ! It is important to us to ensure you can feel good about feeding your family meat that comes from Vogel Farms. We NEVER feed our animal’s steroids, antibiotics or secondary feed. When you buy our products you know you are giving your family the best!
Hours of Operation
Tuesday through Saturday
10:00 am thru 6:00pm