A Unique Shopping Experience
You can stop by our country store and shop direct from the farmer in a relaxed and friendly environment. Our beef, pork, chicken, eggs, turkey and their feed are raised right here in Kuna Idaho. All of their feed is GMO free, we never feed antibiotics, steroids or other growth enhancers so our meat is naturally good. Over 70 years experience helps us deliver to you what some say is the tastiest meat in the valley.
You can buy individual cuts or sign up for our monthly Subscription program. We also offer a customer appreciation program where you will earn customer rewards. We carry milk, eggs, cheese, produce and all direct from a local farm! All of our meat is USDA inspected, cut and wrapped locally by Meridian Meat and Sausage and Meridian Meat Packers. Stop by and see our competitive prices and our friendly personal service. Why buy your meat, milk, cheese or eggs in the big crowed chain grocery stores, not knowing where it came from or what it was fed?
Shop Local, Shop Healthy, Shop at Vogel Farms.
We are so much more than just a country store!
• We have a Gift shop full of unique and original gift ideas including locally made soaps, lotions and jewelry plus a large variety of home décor to please anyone’s taste.
• Visit our Year Round Christmas shop always brimming with holiday cheer. During the holidays Santa visits every Saturday for pictures (sometimes he will arrive on the big Red Tractor).
• “All Idaho” Gift packs and baskets stuffed full of “Made In Idaho” goodies ranging from gourmet chocolate, cheese, jams, Jellies and beef stick. Many to choose from, or we are happy to help your create a custom gift pack or basket.
• We carry a line of Catholic products including Mystic Monk Coffee, Monks Biscotti, St Gregory Oils and marinades, Trappist Jams and Rosary’s and prayer books.
• Spring is the time for our Greenhouse to open and it is stuffed full of bedding plants (Both vegetable and flowering). We have a great selection and all our plants are started by seed by us.
• Classes and Farm Tours offered year round. If you want to learn more about farming, how to preserve Fruit and Vegetables, cook or make a necklace and so much more, we have a class for you!
• Farm to Table dinners during the summer and fall months, Cooking Class Dinners year round where you learn to cook a variety dishes then sit down to a 3 or 4 course meal.
• You will always receive friendly and personal service when you shop at Vogel Farms!
We offer you a choice of meat and eggs that were raised without feeding the animals Genetically Modified Feed (GMO).
We only raise NON GMO crops and feed our animals NON GMO feed! It is important to us that you can feel good about feeding your family meat that comes from Vogel Farms. We use natural practices when we can like utilizing the manure for natural fertilizer and corrugating the corn to reduce the weeds.
We NEVER feed our animal’s steroids, antibiotics or secondary feed. When you buy our products you know you are giving your family the best!
Hours of Operation
We are open Year round!
Wednesday through Saturday (May 1st – December 25th)
10:00 am thru 6:00pm
Winter Hours (Wednesday through Saturday (December 26th – April 30th)
10:00 am thru 5:00pm